How to know my Purpose in Life. Part 2

 



Sure a wonderful time to bring to you want some time I call nuggets to Life's problems. It a wonderful evening and today I writing from Fashion, Akinosi Baale in the City of Akute Ogun state Nigeria. To start this moment with you I'd like to thank you my friends who keep on visiting my blog, reading, commenting and sharing the link. I am grateful and sincerely want to use this opportunity to express my profound gratitude.Thank you! Together we shine the Light. 


I would like to continue this series that is geared towards helping you know your purpose in Life. The Purpose of Life is Living a life of Purpose. I will like to explain forward from where we stop in the last series. We stopped at one of the ways we can know our purpose is to live a life of generosity and it doesn't have to be always financially or until you have some fat money somewhere but an attitude of been significant in people's life through adding value to people.


More than anything it been something of a great desire to impact lives of people positively but never knew how. So I was in a state of what I call "Vision Confusion syndrome". I want to achieve multiple vision at a time wish lead to indecisiveness of purpose for a very long time in my life. but if you can understand the Principle of generosity you discover that even Little things like a smile to someone who is depressed, prayer offer to friends, encouraging words and so on can go a long way.


Another how I would like to discuss today is to ask yourself a critical question and give yourself honest and sincere answers. Question like What are my talents? It is a know fact that you would never do well in areas where you are not naturally gifted in. The Bible says in the book of  Proverbs "the gift of a man creat room for him". Right from a young age I have always desired to impact people through inspiring them so I have been drawn towards reading books on Spiritual growth, Financial growth, Martial Success, and Leadership. Infact, I was drawn to any literature that could add more value to me in order to be more valuable to others so I could influence positively. So when the Lord gave me a Mission to Speak, Write and Counsel later on I was not surprised. This would bring me to the next question which is


What makes me fulfilled? Have you ever discovered that most rich people  do what they love and make huge money from it and most poor people do what they do not love to do and all they do is to complain over the insufficient salary they make every month. What makes you fulfilled will keep you going, how do I mean by this? All my life, I have worked 10 jobs and each of them I didn't stayed up to 6 months because I didn't find fulfillment doing them. I could leave so easily because as at then there where not much responsibility to carry for some they are tired there for years and they keep suffering and smiling. As a teenager, find what gives you joy and stay there and discover it early. Today, I speak, write on blog and books, and Counsel young people over the phone or in person and it give me joy. Paid or freely done I am delighted. So far, I have added value to you in my own little way.


I'll continue in the next series... and share with you more...

please don't forget to share the link and comment Below! 


It always bring me joy to let you know you can find true fulfillment outside God your creator give him a chance into your life today and your life will never remain the same....



Comments

Popular Posts