The consequences of the fall of man part 1




It a beautiful morning here in Akute, Ogun State, Nigeria. Today, it such a great privilege to bring to not just a word or an exposition but a message to some reading today. It my habit and routine to share stories and life experiences which I will be doing in this blog.


I would not like to stress or bother you with the common knowledge you already know and for new convert with lot of curiosity on what the fall of man mean and the consequences that follows. It not news the man disobeyed God in the beginning of man existence and the by bring shame, hard labor, pain and so many disadvantages upon man.


In the year 2014, at age 21 young Christian and lover of the knowledge of God, commenced Bible school with a heart full of questions of so many "whys", some were why men suffer? why pain and hunger in the land? why is life so unfair to many? Some of these questions got no answer even after Bible school. I was not happy and left with inner confusion and I was helpless. I was a desire in my heart if I could to change and help so many lifes by providing them jobs however owning companies, factory and organization. 


With no mentor and guidance after Bible school I went ahead to learn 20 hand crafted skills. I had a drive to open 20 companies to help so many people get job and be a national hero in my dear country. I became more tired and worked up. instead of becoming a solution giver I became more more confused 🤔. Jesus!!!. Just imagine me trying to solve a problem but becoming a problem to those around me. Until one day!


I heard an encounter with the Holy ghost, I have read a lot about him in my Bible, thought and preached about him to people but had not met him. And he said something strange to me he said "don't do anything just stay at home and learn of me". Really? No work? No labor?  No running about looking for what to eat or drink or wear? I was afraid what kind of instruction is this?


"This must be from my own mind" I told myself. Now, I disobeyed that instruction and began new jobs. I really suffered! not until after 5years I surrender and said yes. it was strange. I got insulted by families and friends so I cried to God for his divine help. I heard nothing. I just obeyed like a fool.


I began the study of knowing the Lord better through messages by Men of God, my Bible became my best book. The reality was that God met my daily need and my words began to change positively. Then I realized that I needed more of God... My world began to change, and I discovered that what I was chasing then was what many other men chased. Really? 


The fall of man....? God never was us to chase money or try to change the world with him he wants us to come to him he transforms us and then uses us. now Listen!!! The fall of man came alongside the lost of our true identity and this is what Jesus has come to give us. Hallelujah!


Surrender to him today and your life will be a wonder to your generation. Amen.



Comments

Popular Posts