JESUS: THE LIFE


“In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.” — John 1:4–5


I’ll like to start today’s blog with a prayer: That the Lord makes these writings an open eye to your understanding and gives you grace upon grace.


Jesus is the life and light that lightens everyone who comes into the earth. No matter who you are, for you to live a life and carry light, then you must receive Him as Lord and Savior. Jesus is life to all who can only believe in Him. Because darkness covers the earth, the life-light of Christ is being sought by all men, nations, people, and humanity. Light brings civilization to a people. Today’s blog goal is not just for you to read and walk past, but that you contend for light.


Joseph had light; the world sought him to get corn. Elijah had light; he called down fire from heaven. Light is God, and God is light. The light is the life that lightens all men.


After a week of intensive outreach with a team of mine, on the last day, I had a dream, and an angel appeared to me and said to me, “Before I gave Adam a wife, I gave him work, and ask for what money cannot buy.” And I woke up. I reached out to a brother to ask him, “Please, what is that thing that money cannot buy?” And he replied, “The presence of God.” So I contend for the presence of God. It has not left me since then. The presence of God is more precious than gold; it is more valuable than any asset you can acquire.


God in us is a great light. The life that is light in us makes us special. Sometime ago, I was invited by the police over a matter of concern while waiting for the officer to address me. She stepped in, and I overheard her speak to her colleague, “The man is a very special and important man.” This makes me know that the world can see the light in you if you carry the light.


Light gives true peace; it makes you precious and valuable. The Bible says, “Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you, I will give people in exchange for you, nations in exchange for your life.” — Isaiah 43:4.


In conclusion, light is the life of God in you. Receive Him today.

Comments

Popular Posts