JESUS: THE TRUTH

 



“And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.”

The truth is Jesus.

Sometimes ago, I lived a very confused life. After graduating from the university, I wanted to become great in my own way. I sought to build companies and business empires that would employ many people and become a blessing to the world. I said to myself that I would have businesses in all sectors of the economy.

All of a sudden, I had a sickness that plagued me for more than 10 years. I was constantly in chains because I could not control myself and my emotions. The devil attacked me. In the midst of it all, I knew that I would have no freedom unless I clung to Jesus.

Jesus is the truth that sets men free.

Paul, in his writing, said, “That I may know Him.” The knowledge of Jesus is the gap between us and our total freedom from the power of darkness.

Knowing Jesus is the gap that has held nations in captivity to poverty, sickness, corruption, shame, and destruction. Every other truth advertised by the world and the media is not truth, but a lie in disguise.

Jesus is the only truth that can set men free.

The opening Scripture says, “And you shall know the truth.”

Do you know the truth?
Do you know Him?
Do you know Jesus?

If yes, how much of Him do you know? Because the degree of knowledge you have of Him will determine the degree of freedom you command.

In history, the white took blacks to fight wars during World War I, from 1914–1918, and World War II. At the conclusion of the wars, the blacks found out that they were physically stronger and powerful, and many had acquired knowledge through formal education.

Nnamdi Azikiwe of Nigeria, Kwame Nkrumah of Ghana, and other Africans fought for the freedom of many African nations.

Truth is a light that can bring freedom to nations.

Jesus is Light. He brings illumination to men, and this illumination comes as truth.

How do we know the truth?

The Word of God is pure truth that can set men free.

After I had suffered from sickness for years, God spoke to me: “Sit at home and study My Word.” Everyone around me said I was insane, but I obeyed and began to study.

As I studied, I grew in faith and in the knowledge of Jesus. That growth began the freedom of my mindset. I held on to Him, and He gave me freedom.

Today, I understand that the freedom I was searching for could not be found in businesses, achievements, ambitions, or the things of this world. True freedom is found in knowing Jesus.

Jesus is the Truth.

Know Him. Grow in Him. Walk in His truth. For the truth you know is the truth that sets you free.

Comments

Popular Posts